The use of the Internet as a selling medium has completely changed the business scenario in today’s date and time. This is a reason why every business is adopting digital marketing strategies to dominate the global market. With the evolution of digital marketing, marketers are opting for different strategies to make their campaigns more effective. A digital marketing campaign consists of strategies such as Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click and many more.
One of the strategies which have become very crucial for every marketer is Pay Per Click marketing. Pay per click is an effective tool where the business will have to pay a small amount of fee every time one of their ads is clicked on. It is a method to drive traffic to your website but that traffic is not organic but is paid for. Here are some of the common ppc management questions and answers which can be helpful for starters who want to launch PPC Campaign.
- What are your goals which you want to fulfill?
Before even logging into AdWords, make a list of goals you want to set for the campaign.
- Which are your best products & services?
You must have the knowledge of which of your products & services can be most useful for the consumers. This will directly benefit your business with increased sales.
- Who is your target audience?
It is crucial to target the right audience to implement the right marketing strategies. For example, if your goal is to sell a moisturizing cream for women, you might want to prefer facebook ads.
Running a PPC Campaign is essential for the growth of your business especially the e-commerce websites. Performance indicators are used to evaluate the efficiency of the campaign. It is important to measure & evaluate the performance of your campaign and compare it with predefined standards in order to improve your campaign. You can also use Key Performance Indicators which can be helpful for providing accurate information. Here is how you can evaluate the success of your Pay Per Click campaigns.
- Using Google Analytics – It is a software which collects data & gives you the information about who and how many people are visiting your website. This tool is helpful for you to reach your required target as it tells about the increasing views on a specific page & even the sales figures. It also provides information about which location your visitors are visiting and for how long they are staying.
- Cost Per Action: It is the evaluation of the cost of obtaining a customer through a PPC advertisement. It is a digital marketing strategy which permits the promoter to pay for a specific action from a customer’s perspective. It is also referred to in as Cost Per Acquisition.
- Click-Through Rate – CTR is the ratio of users who click on your ad to the number of users who view your ad. It reveals how many people end up clicking your ad after viewing it. CTR also helps you determine the quality of your keywords & ads.