Yes, it is actually possible to order food with PayPal. Want to know how? Keep reading! Before diving into the ways of ordering food through PayPal, you need to know which food delivery services accept food order via PayPal. The list is below:
- Uber Eats – Accepts PayPal both directly and via Google Pay.
- Seamless – Accepts PayPal directly, but doesn’t accept it via Google Pay.
- Postmates – Doesn’t accept PayPal directly, but accepts it via Google Pay.
- GrubHub – Accepts PayPal both directly and via Google Pay.
- Goldbelly – Accepts PayPal both directly and via Google Pay.
- DoorDash – Doesn’t accept PayPal directly, but accepts it via Google Pay.
- Boxed – Accepts PayPal both directly and via Google Pay.
- BeyondMenu – Accepts PayPal directly, but doesn’t accept it via Google Pay.
So, you can order food through PayPal once you have added your PayPal account to Samsung Pay or to Google Pay. Then you can order your food using PayPal from restaurants that accept Samsung Pay or Google pay as their payment method. Keep reading to know how you can add your PayPal account to Samsung Pay and to Google Pay.
Adding PayPal to Samsung Pay
- Install the “Samsung Pay” app.
- After opening the app, click on the “Wallet” tab.
- Click the “+” button, and then click the “Add PayPal” option.
- Then you need to verify by logging in to your PayPal account.
Adding PayPal to Google Pay
The method of adding your PayPal account to your Google Pay account for your desktop is different than the method for your android devices.
- Open the Google Pay website on your computer and then log in to your Google Pay account.
- At the top, you will see a “Payment Method” option. Click on it and then click on the “Add Payment Method” option.
- Then you have to select the “Add PayPal” option and then tap on the “Save” button.
- Then you will be sent automatically to the PayPal website for verifying your account.
For Android Devices
- Take your android device and open the Google Pay app. Then click on the “Payment methods” option.
- Click the “Add payment method” option.
- Then select PayPal.
- Then you need to enter your email id that is linked to your PayPal account. Then click “Allow”.
- Then click on the “Accept” option for completing the full setup.
Order Food Using PayPal QR Codes
Some restaurants accept PayPal QR codes, whereas most of them don’t. But it is still an option in case the restaurant allows that. You just need to open the app and click on the “Scan/Pay” option. Your phone’s camera will be turned on, allowing you to scan the restaurant’s provided QR code. Then you need to enter the amount you are willing to pay. Click on the “Send” button for completing the transaction.
Order Food Using PayPal Cash Card
If you don’t have a PayPal Cash Plus account, make one. You can use PayPal cash card for paying at any restaurant that generally accept payment through Mastercard. Most online and offline stores accept Mastercard payments, so you can easily order food with this.