iPhones are popular for their chic look and product quality. It captures breathtaking pictures due to its amazing picture quality. But transferring photos from your iPhone to your computer might be a bit of a hassle. In this article, I am going to talk about 5 simple ways by which you can easily transfer your photos from your iPhone to your computer.
Using Windows Explorer
There are two methods by which you can do this.
- Take your iPhone and then plug it in to your laptop or computer. Make sure that the iTunes isn’t running.
- You will see a pop-up.
- Select the “view content” option.
- Go through the folders and find your photos.
- Copy them.
- Plug your iPhone in to your pc and then open “My Computer”.
- You can find the iPhone icon under a section called “Portable Devices”.
- Click it to open and then look for the photos you want to copy.
- Select those images, copy them, and then paste them to your preferred location in your PC.
The photos in your iPhone can be synced with the iTunes in your PC. Instead of having too many folders, it is recommended that you merge all the folders into a single folder, and then you can make subfolders accordingly.
- Start organizing the photos in your device.
- Plug your iPhone in to your PC and then open iTunes.
- Go to the menu and look for the iPhone icon. Go to left under settings and click on the “Photos” tab.
- You need to check the box next to “Sync Photos”.
- You will see a drop-down menu. Select the “choose folder” option.
- Browse to your desired location.
- Select the folder containing your photos that you want to be synced.
- Click on “Apply”.
Photos on your device ca also be synced to your computer or laptop using iCloud. Go to the iPhone settings and enable iCloud. Turn the “Photo Stream” on. The “iCloud Control Panel” needs to be downloaded on your PC. After this, whenever you take a photo with your iPhone, it will be directly saved in your computer within a few seconds, if you are connected to WIFI. In case you are not connected to WIFI in that moment, the photos will be synced whenever you get connected to WIFI next time.
- Firstly, the Dropbox app needs to be installed onto both your PC and iPhone.
- Open the app on your device and go to the “Uploads” tab. Now, at the top left corner, you will see a “+” icon. Click it and then select those photos that you want to transfer.
- Browse your desired location and start uploading.
- Then open the Dropbox app on your PC and download the pictures from there.
Using iPhone Data Transfer Tool
If you are a newbie and want an easy process, then this is the one for you. It is even easier than using iTunes. It also has a fluent and fast response speed. Most importantly, it has an embedded video conversion tool that converts your videos of unsupported formats into the suitable formats that plays on your PC.
- Open your device’s transfer tool.
- Plug-in the iPhone to your PC and then run the iPhone transfer tool.
- Go to the top and look for the “Photos” button. Click it for bringing up the photo window.
- Select the photos that you want to transfer and then click on the “Export to” option.
- Browse you desired location and download them.
- After the download is finished, click on “Ok”.